BECCA was launched in 2001 and believes perfection is yours to define and perfected skin is the essential starting point. Through our premium formulas and expert tips, BECCA can help you attain a natural, effortless complexion that elevates your every look. New Looks for 2017 I think we will start to see some new versions of highlighting, something a bit unexpected and very natural.
Blush is Back
Blush toppers, meaning blushes that can be layered over your blushes give a hint of luminosity to add dimension to the cheeks. I love our new Luminous Blushes, they’re the perfect combo of blush color with a hint of luminosity. You can wear them alone, over a blush, or even on the eyes.
The Right way to Use a Highlighter
Highlighters are meant to highlight, so add highlight to any areas of the face you want to bring forward or highlight. My favorite places to highlight are: Cheekbones, down bridge of the nose, over cupids bow, inner corner of the eyes and under the brow bone.
How to Go From the Office to Evening
1. Darken your eye look by adding a few extra layers of shadow, and an extra coat of mascara.
2. Add a little color to your lips, by lining and filling, followed by your favorite gloss.
3. Darken your contour.
The 2017 Makeup Trends Forecast
At BECCA we like to say we’re on trend but never too trendy. With that being said, 2017 will bring some exciting new products that will be classic, with a modern twist.
Must-Own BECCA Products All Women Need
1. Under Eye Brightening Corrector- It’s sleep in a pot, it instantly perks, blurs, and brightens tired dark under-eyes. It’s like backlighting for your concealer.
2. Shimmering Skin Perfector- It instantly adds life and light to the skin.
3. One of our three foundations depending what formula suits your skin type.
4. Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème for those looking for maximum coverage in a weightless formula.
5. Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation- for those looking for that hydrating, luminous everyday foundation.
6. Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation- for those that are on the oily side