Kiwi is an exotic fruit that originated in China, with a fuzzy outer skin and juicy flesh. Rich in trace elements, minerals and vitamins, the kiwi quickly conquered the global market with its unique, exceptional sweet and sour taste!
Why introduce kiwi into our daily diet?
It is rich in vitamin C. Consumption of a single kiwi-fruit can cover the human organism’s daily require-ment in this vitamin. It is also an excellent source of vitamins A, E and B complex, and it contains potas-sium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
European kiwis conquer the global market!
European kiwi stands out for its quality, both in taste and in nutritional value, because it is harvested by hand. Kiwis are placed in suitable refrigerated stor-age areas within 24 hours from harvesting, thus guar-anteeing that all of the fruit’s nutrients are preserved.
European kiwis stand out and are sought after in many international markets, and are exported to over 51 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
How to enjoy kiwis
There are several different ways to incorporate kiwis into your daily diet:
- Serve your friends a refreshing fruit drink made with kiwi and melon.
- Make delicious and healthy kiwi-based smoothies.
- Enrich your breakfast by adding freshly cut slices of kiwi to yoghurt or to your cereal.
- Enjoy chocolate kiwis! Cut the kiwis in slices and dip them in melted chocolate. The taste is a revelation!
- Simply add kiwi to your favourite green salad.
So let your imagination run free and pleasantly surprise your friends and family, by using kiwi in various recipes. The results will amaze you!