Include These 5 Foods to Boost Your Energy Instantly
1. Sweet Potatoes are loaded with micro nutrients as well as fiber. These can be consumed baked or steamed served with a vegetable salad. A fist size serving can provide ample calories.
2. Eggs: A quality protein source, important for building and enhancing immunity as well as providing various important trace elements like zinc, iodine, phosphorus , potassium and other micro nutrients.
3. Yoghurt: Yoghurt is an excellent stabilizer of immune system and digestive tract. Rich in potassium, calcium, protein, and vitamin B, it is excellent for people with lactose intolerance.
4. Banana: A super fruit and instant energy provider, a medium sized fruit taken as a snack provides good amount of energy, proteins, moisture, vitamin C, calcium, iron, vitamin B6, potassium, manganese, and fiber.
5. Dates: Dates revitalize the body instantly and provide good amounts of iron, fiber, vitamin A, potassium, and magnesium. Dates also possess anti- inflammatory properties as well as reduce bad cholesterol from the body.