What they do
- Face oils not only hydrate and nourish the skin, but they are usually rich in vitamins and antioxidants; the ingredients that help protect your skin from UV damage and other skin saboteurs.
- They also help the skin to absorb active ingredients from other products and can calm irritation. They absorb quickly and won’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
The Elemis new Super Food Facial Oil
The Elemis new Super Food facial oil is a one hundred percent natural blend of highly concentrated super foods that deeply nourish and hydrate; rich in anti-oxidants and omegas to feed the skin, helping to soften and smooth.
- Our skin needs vitamins and omegas daily to function properly, but due to our lifestyle, stress, and environment, our skin is lacking these essentials. This makes our skin dull, tired, and unhealthy. Think of face oil as vitamins. Adding this will make your skin look more healthier.
- Facial oils have multiple skincare benefits on top of delivering intense hydration to your skin. They also include anti-aging properties in addition to boosting the skin’s absorption of products.
- Be sure to use face oil with a plant-base that can actually treat your skin concern and feed your skin. They are very light and can penetrate so much deeper.
- Key ingredients to look out for in a facial oil and that you will also find in the new Elemis Superfood facial oil include Broccoli Seed oil, Cucumber oil, Daikon Radish oil, Flax seed oil, Macadamia oil, Meadowfoam Seed oil, Poppy seed oil, Rice Bran Oil, and Rosehip seed oil.
- There are also some ingredients to avoid that can be very harmful to the skin such as mineral oil, petroleum, sodium laureth sulphate, paraben, and artificial colorants.