Health benefits of eating Garlic
Garlic is well known as a natural health remedy that has long been used to treat various ailments. It is extremely easy to source in most countries and can be consumed cooked or fresh. It is most easily included in your food or can be eaten on its own. You don’t need to limit yourself to fresh garlic either. Garlic powder or dried garlic flakes are just as effective and super easy to keep in the cupboard for everyday use.
1. Garlic has been found to assist babies to gain weight while they are in the womb.
2. Garlic strengthens the immune system as well as helps to fight chest infections, coughs and congestion.
3. Garlic contains high levels of iodine which makes it a very effective treatment for hyperthyroid conditions.
4. Scurvy is treated by vitamin C and garlic contains good levels of vitamin C too.
5. Popular folklore says that garlic is good for more than scaring hungry vampires away!
6.Cardiovascular disease can be reduced by ingesting garlic.
7. Fungal and bacterial vaginal infections are toast when treated with garlic!
8. Garlic is a great source of vitamin B6 which is needed for a healthy immune system and the efficient growth of new cells.
9. Garlic can aid in the prevention of multiple types of cancer.
10. Garlic regulates blood sugar as it enhances the level of insulin in the blood.