Dark spots (accumulation of melanin) are a common beauty problems caused by a number of factors: genetic predisposition, ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, use of oral contraceptives, and menopause, among others. In addition, overexposure to the sun’s UV radiation leads to the formation of new dark patches on the skin and to the worsening of already existing ones.
dermamelan® topical solution is a professional skin brightening treatment that lightens and removes dark spots, restores radiance and luminosity to the skin and evens out its tone. Versatile and easy to apply, the treatment can be adapted to all Fitzpatrick skin types (I – VI, very white to black skins) and is particularly efficient in reducing localised epidermis blemishes.
According to Natasha Bennett, Clinic Manager at Dermalase Clinic, “Dermamelan is the perfect choice for eliminating skin blemishes of a melanic origin which appear as dark patches, skin blemishes, hyper pigmentation, melisma, chloasma and also works well on reducing minor stretch marks. The treatment involves a very versatile, dynamic process which is easily adapted to the needs of each individual patient.”
The dermamelan® protocol is an effective combination of professional salon and home care treatment which may last from 6 to 9 months and has two steps. The first is the application of the dermamelan professional mask at the clinic on thoroughly cleansed skin. The second and equally important step is regular application of the dermamelan maintenance cream at home (AED1040).
It is important to keep the skin hydrated using a nourishing moisturiser like mesoestetic hydra-vital factor K cream and a moisturising sunblock which should be reapplied regularly.
After the first or second week of treatment with dermamelan®, the appearance of the skin is visibly improved. The spots are lighter and less noticeable while the skin looks younger and glows with a new radiance. The treatment had an effectiveness rate of 95% in 99% of the cases of skin spots and hyperpigmentation. The skin will start to show a brighter and rejuvenated look and the embellishing agents will help equalise skin tone, giving it luminosity.
Additional advantages of Dermamelan treatment are
– Effective for all types of hyper-pigmentation, especially deep and severe Melasma or post inflammatory hyper pigmentation PIH
– Effective for pigmentation that has failed to resolve after traditional skin lightening products or other lightening peels
– Rapid and easy de-pigmenting action, results visible within a week of the professional treatment
– Beneficial for acne patients (helps control sebum production)
– Light peeling effect boosts collagen building to visibly reduce pores and skin appears smoother
– Extremely safe treatment, compatible with ALL skin types (Fitzpatrick I – VI), including Afro-Caribbean, Indian and Asian skins
– Treatment can be used all year round
– Does not contain Hydroquinone or TCA
Price: AED2500 per session, includes one Hydration Facial
For more information, please contact: Tabassum Farooq, PR Manager – Kalium Group, Dubai UAE firstname.lastname@example.org, 056 759 7156, 04 282 2209